The Vacoas Train Station now no longer exists and has been replaced by the actual bus terminal. In the early 1980s we could still see the Post Office building, which was the actual Train Station before that, but due to development, the building was pulled down. The building is exactly what we can still see in the above picture. The Vacoas Train Station was geographically located between the Curepipe Road Station and the Phoenix Station in terms of railway line halts. The picture of the early 1900 shows well how the trains were a moment of joy and interest for the people then. Even today when we hear stories of the Train back then, it is a joy story and how life was on the move. The Double Deck train was introduced much later during the railway history.